For use by children ages 14 and up with close adult supervision.
Find out why.
- One TB-22 rock tumbler
- Four pounds of tumbling rock
- Two grit and polish kits
Tumble-Bee TB-22 Rock Tumbler
Supplied with two 2-pound barrels.
Here are some important features of Tumble-Bee's TB-22:
Bargain Price: The folks who created the Tumble-Bee rock tumbler set out to design a feature-rich machine that could be sold at a bargain price. The TB-22 allows you to start tumbling with two 2-pound barrels on a hobbyist-quality machine at a minimum price.
- Produces a great polish!
- Has two 2-pound easy-to-open rubber barrels
- Durable polyurethane drive belt
- On/Off Switch
- Rust-proof ABS plastic housing
- Fan-cooled motor with overload protection
- Motor, fan and belt are shielded moving parts
- No-tools motor alignment screws
- The two 2-pound barrels each process about 1 1/4 pounds of rough
- You can tumble both barrels or just one, or you can purchase a 4-pound barrel to run on this same machine
(extra barrels sold separately here)
Upgrade When You Are Ready: The TB-22 will also run a single 4-pound barrel. If you want to tumble a larger load in a single barrel (we like this option because there is only one barrel to clean!). The 4-pound barrel is not included, but is available separately here. Why buy two machines when you have this versatility?
Produces a Great Polish: We have been running a couple of Tumble-Bee rock tumblers with 2-pound and 4-pound barrels and find that they polish rocks just as well as other small hobbyist rotary tumblers.
Our Review: We think that the folks at Tumble-Bee did a great job of producing a hobbyist rock tumbler at a bargain price. We posted a review of the Tumble-Bee rock tumblers on our blog. In this review we compare them to other small hobbyist tumblers on the basis of: barrel capacity, noise level, required maintenance, ease of use and other quality measures. Please read the full review.
Rough rocks and other tumbling supplies sold separately.